Corporate and contact details
TVET Australia Limited (TVET) is a not-for-profit company (established by the Australian Ministers of Education and Training) operating the AEShareNet licensing system.
The AEShareNet licensing system is a collaborative system to streamline the licensing of intellectual property so that Australian learning materials are developed, shared and adapted efficiently.
- More detailed information about the AEShareNet licensing system is available.
- Contact information is available for:
- office administration - address, email, phone, fax, ABN
- Support contacts
- TVET Australia Limited Board
- If you are a current AEShareNet Member needing to access the Members area of the website, you should contact your Member administrator - see Member administrators for more information.
- If you need assistance and are a staff member of a public Vocational Education and Training institution (including TAFE Institutes), see Public provider contacts for your local contact information.