AEShareNet licensing system Key References
This part of the resource area contains the key references and documents about the establishment and operation of the AEShareNet licensing system (except for those contained in the Licensing Overview sections). It includes key legal documents such as the Charter and Constitution.
- TVET Australia Constitution: The Constitution governs the operation of the company TVET Australia Limited. Subscribers to the company are the Commonwealth and each State and Territory. Other participants may join as Members of the Charter.
- AEShareNet Charter: Every person or organisation that wishes to be a member of the AEShareNet licensing system must subscribe to the Charter. The Charter sets out, amongst other things, the terms and conditions under which Members agree to operate within the AEShareNet system, licensing procedures, fees, dispute resolution procedures etc.
- AEShareNet Licence Comparison Table: The Licence Comparison Table outlines, in table form, the specifications of the six AEShareNet licence protocols and details the individual licence characteristics that constitute each regime.
- TVET Australia Board: Current membership of the Board of Directors of TVET Australia Limited.
- AEShareNet Licence Glossary & Explanation: The Glossary contains definitions and other information to support the AEShareNet licence protocols.
- How do I join the AEShareNet licensing system? Advice on how to join the AEShareNet licensing system.
- Public Provider contacts Information and contact details for people from Australian public VET providers (TAFE Institutes) about arrangement for membership of AEShareNet.
- AEShareNet Members List: List of the Members of AEShareNet and their Budget Centres.
- History of AEShareNet: Background on the development of the AEShareNet licensing system.
- Development of the AEShareNet data structure: Gives some background history and rationale on decisions that were made about the data structure for Material Registrations.
- AEShareNet Functional Specification: A high level functional description from which the detailed software specification was developed.
Please note: Some of these references and documents detail activities prior to TVET Australia assuming management of the AEShareNet licensing system.