The AEShareNet licensing system is a collaborative system designed to streamline the licensing of intellectual property so that Australian learning materials are developed, shared and adapted efficiently.
This section of the website includes:
- Corporate information - our contact details, staff and board information.
- News - current news about the AEShareNet licensing system.
- An historical archive - containing information relating to the establishment and development of the AEShareNet licensing system.
- Background information - overviews of copyright, copyright licensing, and the VET sector.
- General website information - legal notices, copyright statements, privacy statements, accessibility information, technical credits.
- Strategic alliances
- Presentations and papers - presentations and papers including links to papers from 2004's 'Unlocking IP' Conference.