Overview of Member and Associate logins
Existing Members and Associates can login to the system now using the links at the left of this screen.
Anyone is free to search our database of Learning Materials but in order to trade licences for these resources you need to either become a Member or an Associate and obtain a login and password.
Please note that many public educational bodies including most TAFE Institutes are covered under existing AEShareNet Members. Your organisation may already be a Member of AEShareNet. Check our list of Members to see if your organisation is listed.
What's the difference between Members and Associates?
As a brief summary:
- Can list their materials in our catalogue
- Can take out licences for any materials listed in the catalogue
- Pay an annual Membership fee (dependent on organisation size)
- Have access to the management and reporting functions in the 'Members Area'
- Pay later - (AEShareNet collects and settles with it's Members on a quarterly basis)
- Are more occasional users of the system
- Can only take out C licences listed as available to Associates
- Pay no Membership fees
- Pay for all transactions 'up-front' through an e-gateway credit card payment system or by cheque.
You can self-register now as an Associate through an online form. Registration can also be done before you take out a licence by accessing the Associate Registration menu item, or can be done at the point of your licence transaction when you will be prompted to complete a registration if you have not already done so.
If you would like to discuss which option is best for you and your organisation please contact us.